MediCardia Health, Inc. (“MediCardia,” or “we,” “our,” or “us”) respects your privacy, and we are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy applies to information we collect:
· on our Digital Services;
· in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Digital Services;
· when you interact with our advertising and applications on third party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
· us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by MediCardia or any third party;
· any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Digital Services.
Our Digital Services are not intended for children under the age of 18 and children under the age of 18 are not permitted to use our Digital Services.
Our Digital Servicesare not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or through the Digital Services. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under 18.
We collect different types of information about you, including information that may directly identify you, information that is about you but individually does not personally identify you, and information that we combine with our other users. This includes information that we collect directly from you or through automated collection technologies.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Digital Services,specifically information:
· by which you may be personally identified, such as name, e-mail address, home, work, and mobile telephone numbers(“Personal Data”);
· that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as traffic data, referring/exit pages, date and time of your visit to or use of our Digital Services, error information, clickstream data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through our Digital Services; or
· about your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access or use our Digital Services and usage details.
We collect this information:
· directly from you when you provide it to us;
· automatically as you navigate through or use our Digital Services. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses; and
· from third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Digital Services is:
· Personal Data such as the data identified above;
· Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Digital Services. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Digital Services,inquiring about MediCardia, our products or services, using our services or other services available through theDigital Services, purchasing products,or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Digital Services; and
· Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us; and
· Details of transactions you carry out through our Digital Services and of the fulfillment of your orders.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Digital Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, specifically:
· details of your visits to our Digital Services, such as traffic data, referring/exit pages, date and time of your visit to or use of our Digital Services, error information, clickstream data,and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or in the Digital Services; and
· information about your computer, and Internet connection, specifically your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include Personal Data or we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Data we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Digital Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
· estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
· store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Digital Servicesaccording to your individual interests;
· recognize you when you return to our Digital Services.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
We use your Personal Data for various purposes described below, including to:
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Data:
· to provide our Website and its functionality, contents and services to;
· to provide our products and services to you;
· to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us or that may be of interest to you;
· to contact you in response to a request;
· to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
· to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
· to notify you about changes to our Digital Servicesor any products or services we offer or provide though them;
· in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
· for any other purpose with your consent.
· to affiliates, contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.The services provided by these organizations include providing IT and infrastructure support services, and ordering, marketing, and payment processing services;
· to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by MediCardiaabout our Digital Services users are among the assets transferred;
· to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
· for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
· with your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Data:
· to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
· if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of MediCardia, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We offer you choices on how you can opt out of our use of tracking technology, disclosure of your Personal Data for our advertising to you, and other targeted advertising.
We do not control the collection and use of your information collected by third parties described above in Disclosure of Your Information. These third parties may aggregate the information they collect with information from their other customers for their own purposes.
In addition, we strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Data you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with control over your Personal Data:
You may contact us to access or change your Personal Data.
You can contact us to access and/or find out what information we have about you, and to correct that information. You may also notify us through the Contact Information below of any changes or errors in any Personal Data we have about you to ensure that it is complete, accurate, and as current as possible or to delete your account. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your account with us. We may also not be able to accommodate your request if we believe it would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We currently do not use automated data collection technologies to track you across websites. We currently do not honor do-not-track signals that may be sent by some browsers.
Some web browsers permit you to broadcast a signal to websites and online services indicating a preference that they “do not track” your online activities.At this time, we do not honor such signals, but we currently do not use automated data collection technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third party websites or other online services (behavioral advertising).
Information transmitted over the Internet is not completely secure, but we do our best to protect your Personal Data. You can help protect your Personal Data and other information by keeping your password to our Digital Services confidential.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. We use encryption technology for information sent and received by us.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where you have chosen a password for the use of our Digital Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Data transmitted to,on or through our Digital Services. Any transmission of Personal Data is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website, or in your operating system.
You may contact us through the contact information below.
How to Contact Us:
MediCardia Health, Inc.
11198 North Lake Shore Drive,
Mequon, WI 53092